Saturday, July 12, 2008

screaming kids in big stores

Anabelle and I went to Ross the other day and when we were getting in line to pay for our stuff we heard a little boy crying. His mom seemed to have reached the end of her rope and was unable to console him. Anabelle was very concerned and approached him to see what was the problem. The little boy was just standing there crying, so she went up to him, put her arms around him and told him, "No cry, it's ok, no cry." She just held him and patted his head (the good mommy that she is) and eventually the little boy stopped crying. Once he stopped she let go of him and told him, "you Ok, no crying. You happy now?" Needless to say, the mom was very grateful and proceeded to tell me what a great kid I had. Anabelle came back to me and grabbed my hand and said, "Nene (spanish for little boy) happy now mommy." My little Polyanna, spreading joy wherever she goes!!! Gosh I love that girl.
* Posted by Maria *

No comments: