Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I had a list of postings to write, but this one managed to cut to the top of the list

Happy Birthday Livya Yael Lewis! While her birth was so reminiscent of Anabelle's (water breaking in the middle of the night with no contractions, 7 hours of labor, a handful of pushes to get her out), as we look at Liviya, we wonder how can she be related to Anabelle? I mean, she's so quiet and doscile! (at least for the first 4 hours of life).



Her first bath.


Her stats:
Birth date/time: 09-29-09 7:54am
weight: 8lbs 2oz
length: just under 20 inches
hair: dark brown and curly
eyes: probably brown
favorite pastime: sleeping and eating
interesting piece of trivia: She has a cousin that was born in Arizona just a few hours earlier

11 comments:

Ruth said...

WOW! I am so happy for you guys! I can't wait to meet her!

Tiffany said...

Amazing! So happy that you had her! When can I bring you dinner?

Emily said...

Congrats! She's SO cute!

Holladay Duplex said...

Oh my goodness, I can't believe she's here! And at 8# it's probably a good thing she didn't wait 3 more weeks...yay for you guys!!!!

DaeHee said...

Congrats! She's sooooo cute~

Bethany said...

Congratulations you guys! She is beautiful!

Heather said...

Yay! Congrats, we're so excited for your family!

Emily said...

Congratulations, Maria!

Emily said...

P.S. I hope she stays quiet and docile... ;-)

Kelly and Nathan said...

Congratulations! Two daughters now! So sweet! I love her name too, it is unique and beautiful.

MamaLove said...

CONGRATS beautiful Mama! Your family is beautiful!!! I found your blog thru Fugi Mama's I hope you don't mind!
HUgs and love to you!
FM