Monday, March 24, 2008

Two big events today

Today was a special day. The most memorable thing that happened today was that Anabelle said her first prayer. With Maria's coaching, she said our family prayer before we put her down tonight. Another memorable thing that happed was that I got an email from the Fulbright selection committee today saying that they had chosen me as a Fulbright Scholar, which (if I accept it) will send us to Rehovot, Israel for 9 months to work at the Weizmann Institute of Science.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Wow, that's amazing! Congrats on both things! When do you go to Israel?

Holladay Duplex said...

We're going to miss you guys so much, but what an AMAZING opportunity! Also (since I'm too lazy to post twice) we (including Gabe) were laughing our heads off about the Easter Bunny video. I didn't realize how hard he was trying to talk to the Easter Bunny. Oh well, maybe next year.