Sunday, March 16, 2008

My birthday

This post is mostly for myself, so I can remember how special my birthday was this year. So Feb 26th was my birthday. More so than any other year, I really felt cared about this year on that day. I just had many people do thoughtful things for me. All of my family members contancted me that day, like usual, but old friends also wished me a happy birthday (e.g. Craig Thulin, Marco Antonio, etc.). In addition, the undergrads that work for me also signed a card and put some really thoughtful comments in it. One of them (Paul) also baked a whole bunch of cupcakes for me. The best part of the day, though was the afternoon/evening, when Maria surprised me by taking me out to go roller blading in Pacific Beach. We also ended up playing with Anabelle in a little park near there. It was a lot of fun.
We then dropped Anabelle off a friend's house and then went out to eat. After picking Anabelle up, we had a little cake, which Anabelle loved helping to blow out the candles and eat. All in all, it was a great day!

1 comment: