Sunday, October 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Maria and Livy and Anabelle (sort of)

This past month we celebrated 3 special days... Maria and Livy both had their birthdays (XX years and 1 year) and Anabelle turned 4.5 years. To celebrate these special days, we took a trip to the happiest place on earth.

Anabelle had a blast since she's now 40.5 inches tall... thus, she was barely able to go on even the bigger rollercoasters.


Livy also had a great time despite the fact that she was strapped to my belly almost the whole day:


 Even on many of the rides...


I had a fun time taking Anabelle on rides I went on as a 4-year old:
(* note: I remember that the last ride I went on when I was 4 was Pirates of the Caribbean. While I remember enjoying it that time, I hadn't been on it since. Well, it terrified Anabelle this time, and I even found it disturbing. As I walked out, Maria and I were wondering what possessed my parents back in '84 to think it was a good ride to take a 4-year-old on. However, I should say that Livy loved it... she kept barking at the dogs that were hanging around the pirates.)

Well, except for scaring Anabelle on the Pirates ride, it was a great birthday! Happy birthday girls!



(P.S. Livy's birthday was actually a couple weeks later, so we celebrated again at home, with bit of cheese cake)

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Happy birthday to you guys! Love the new posts.