Sunday, March 7, 2010

Mushiness up ahead, you have been warned

"Adapt to the changes in our lives, that we may realize what is most important, that we may express our gratitude always and thus find joy in the journey.” -Thomas S. Monson

I borrowed this quote from a friend's blog because it describes in a nutshell my greatest hope and struggle. As Nate and I approach our seven year anniversary I am astounded as I look back on the amount of adventures we've had in this journey that is marriage. I must admit it hasn't always been easy, but it is those moments of complete and utter bliss that make it worth it. Sometimes it's the simple moments that make the most difference. Just the other night as I rolled over, cold and with a stuffy nose, I wrapped myself around my warm and cozy hubby and thought, "yeah, life is good."

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love that quote from Pres Monson. I read that talk frequently! It's such a good reminder.