Saturday, February 14, 2009

Whose wedding was it?

A week ago, Maria's brother got married.
When we told them we'd come, they went out and got a mini-wedding dress for Anabelle... complete with a crown and veil.
Anabelle loved being a glorified flower girl and loved the wedding in general. In fact, she loved it too much... during the toast after the wedding, she took the mic from her uncle Sergio and proceeded to say "I love Tio Hugo and Krissy (the couple) and Mama Bear and Papa Bear (grandparents) and daddy (me)." (mothers never get the credit they deserve...)
She then tried to dance during Hugo and Krissy's dance, while I tried to inconspicuously chase her. I don't know who the 2 year old boy was, but he disappeared shortly after this picture was taken... maybe it was because I was to the side, cleaning my gun.... ;) She also had a blast during the dance and was enthralled by the smoke machine.
I think we killed her though... she's never before fallen asleep anywhere except in a carseat or in her bed.

At the end of the wedding, we came out wondering who got more attention... the bride or Anabelle...

No comments: