Sunday, September 2, 2007

Pippo!!

After spending a couple days at Fish Lake, we went to my parent's place in St. George for ~5 more days. There I showed Anabelle a small book about hippos and she fell in love with them, but started calling them "Pippo... Wawa!" which is translated "Hippo! It lives in the water!" Then I found a stuffed hippo and taught her that hippos also love to slide up and down the banister... she, however, taught herself that they also like to be thrown down the stairs.


* 3 cheers for blogspot!!! I was always bugged by the links to dirty videos that Youtube kept putting on the end of Anabelle's videos, so I'm happy that blogspot now has their own video thing... but they won't center the videos for you... I had to manually type in the html to do it my self... so I guess it's only two cheers for blogspot...

No comments: