Sunday, July 22, 2007

Being a Dad... the greatest job I've ever had!

This past year has been tough, being my first year in grad school in a field I didn't study as an undergrad. However, since I just passed my quals a month ago and only have to do research this summer, this past month has been great. Since I go to the lab early in the morning and try to work for 8-10 hours each day 5-6 days each week, I've promised my family that I wouldn't work when I came home (something I had to do all the time when I was taking classes and TAing). Now everyday when I come home and play with Maria and Anabelle. Maria sometimes suggests that we go out as a family for an hour or two when I get home. The day we took this photo we went up to Scripps Lake (next to where my brother's family used to live) and played together at a park next to it. Anabelle and I had a blast going down the slide together and playing in the sand. I love being a dad!

No comments: