Sunday, June 3, 2007



This last year has been an amazing learning experience. It has not been easy and at times I've wondered, "what the heck did we get ourselves into?" Overall, though, when I look at Anabelle and she gives me that wide overjoyed smile I know that there is no place I would rather be! I love that little monkey. Being a stay-home-mom is the hardest job I've ever had; but it is also the most rewarding (and I have worked from everything including being a paralegal in a busy DC firm to an MTC teacher, so I don't say that lightly). Anabelle is now 14 months old and she is developing quite the personality. She knows about a dozen signs and about 40 words, so between signing and "talking" she makes her wishes pretty clear (most of the time). I must admit this has been my favorite stage in her short but very lively development. We are both learning so much. I can't wait to see what new surprises the coming years will bring.

No comments: